…my current favorite Critter behaviors.
- Non-sequitur, but oh-so-knowing, grins in the middle of extended crying fits.
- His recent mastery of gnawing on his knuckles. It’s as if he discovered a new and blissful continent.
- The introduction of the consonants. What was so recently “enh” has become “denh.” “Uh” is “tuh.”
- Weird twisting around and hand gestures at the end of his long winter naps.
- Raised “eyebrows” when he eats.
- His sense of style. This boy can rawk a onesie with fleece pants and blue socks.